Youth Archery League
The Stoughton Conservation Club has hosted this incredibly popular series for several winters. It runs Saturday mornings from typically around the second or third Saturday in January to mid March.
All levels of ability are welcome — from the child with no previous experience to the experienced shooter. The Club will provide bows for kids who don’t have them. The program is open to anyone under 18 years old. Members who have a youth archery bow they would be willing to donate or sell to the club would be greatly appreciated.
For the Youth Archery League 2018:
This is a great way to socialize and meet fellow archery enthusiasts with some friendly competition thrown in…
– 10 Weeks of fun starting January 6th and ending mid March
– There is no pre-registration. Registration will occur at the first session.
– No age limit; all shooters will act in a safe manner and follow all rules.
– Held Saturday’s from 11:30AM – 2:30 PM
– The cost is $20.00 Per participant which includes:
trophies will be awarded at the Year End Party
Hotdogs, chips and soda will be provided at the Year End Party
Participants are required to have their own equipment for the league.
If interested show up Saturday January 6 at 11:30 AM at the Stoughton Conservation Club’s trap house. The 2017 league had roughly 50 participants from the age of 10 to 18.
If you have questions contact Dave at email@example.com